Illegal Migrants Accused In NYPD Beating Arrested In Phoenix

Several of the infamous pack of illegal migrants caught on tape viciously attacking two   officers have been arrested. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) took the young men into custody on Monday in Phoenix, Arizona.

Widely reported to have fled west, at least three of the suspects were apprehended by ICE and Homeland Security Investigations at a Greyhound bus station. The identities of the men have not been revealed.

Outrage grew when four of the alleged attackers were released without bail by radical progressive District Attorney Alvin Bragg. He defended the indefensible by claiming there was not enough evidence to “conclusively identify each defendant.”

His stand even drew the ire of Democratic New York Gov. Kathy Hochul.

She told a news conference last week that she intended to hear from Bragg on why the suspects were allowed to walk free without bail. Hochul declared that attacking a police officer should certainly be “bail eligible.”

The Democrat also expressed her openness to deporting the suspects if they are convicted of the notorious crime.

Hochul noted “there are over 100 crimes that can also lead to deportation and so that is also something I want to have a conversation with the district attorney about — his options here.”

Four of the migrants charged but released in the infamous case were thought to be headed for California. Incredibly, a city government program facilitated the purchase of the bus tickets.

Darwin Andres Gomez, 19, Delvin Servita Arocha, 19, Wilson Juarez, 21 and Yorman Reveron 24, were believed to be headed west after their shocking release.

Three other suspects, Jjoan Boada, 22, Jandry Barros 21 and Yohenry Brito, 24, were later caught by authorities. Brito is a Venezuelan national and is the only one of the mob being held on bail at Rikers Island.

Meanwhile, Bragg presented evidence to a grand jury on Tuesday. He is under intense pressure as critics assail the decision to release the suspected attackers without bail.

Police believe as many as 14 individuals may have been involved in the vicious act. The incident began with the two officers merely asking that a group of illegal migrants near Times Square move along after being disruptive.

It quickly escalated as the mob attacked the officers, forcing them to the ground while hitting and kicking them.

Previous articleNY To Allow Illegal Immigrants To Work For Government
Next articleKyrie Irving Blasts Eric Adams For Brooklyn Nets Departure