Riley Gaines: Legal Action Coming Against SF State Attackers

Former University of Kentucky swimmer and outspoken defender of women’s athletics Riley Gaines vowed to pursue legal “repercussions” after being attacked on a college campus.

Appearing on Fox News Channel’s “Tucker Carlson Tonight,” Gaines reiterated her opposition to biological males competing with females under the guise of “equity.” Their natural physical advantages lead them many times to dominate girls’ and women’s athletics.

This usually follows mediocre showings against males prior to “transitioning.”

During Thursday’s Turning Points USA event at San Francisco State University, Gaines said she was accosted by a hostile crowd of trans-rights protesters. She said campus police “did nothing,” and neither did the dean of students, who was present.

The 12-time All-American champion and former NCAA swimmer said she was attacked by a mob while she spoke about trans athletes competing as women.

The disturbing video showed one activist jumping in front of her screaming “trans rights are human rights” while others cursed at her. Gaines tweeted later that “the prisoners are running the asylum at SFSU…I was ambushed and physically hit twice by a man.”

Gaines later shared a video on Twitter showing her having to be escorted out of the classroom while the leftist protesters pursued her.

Even more alarming, she was barricaded in a classroom by the radical mob for three hours.

She said the incident has her understandably worried about her safety. “I have to be now. When we have people who are willing to do this, and we know why they’re willing to do this.”

The former swimming champion said that her assailants do not have reason, logic, science, or common sense on their side. Gaines also asserted that she will not be silenced, even by violent attacks.

As she said, “but what this means for me does not deter me. This assures me that I’m doing the right thing. This will not silence me. When they want me to be silenced, it just means I need to speak louder.”

She further noted that neither the dean of students nor the campus police stepped in to protect her. Gaines complimented the San Francisco Police Department for escorting her out of the besieged facility — three hours later.

The SFSU Police Department told the New York Post Friday that there had been no arrests made following the protests. They said an investigation is ongoing.

Previous articleAbbott To Pardon Army Sergeant Convicted In BLM Shooting
Next articleDisgraced Democrat Operative’s Teen Son Arrested For School Shooting Threats